Go beyond paper forms and spreadsheets, but don't be locked into an expensive, rigid
maintenance management system.
- Improve the life of your equipment by 25%
- Never miss a service again and keep equipment more productive (more uptime)
- View your maintenance information at any time from anywhere (office, jobsite, home)
- Easily research past maintenance to understand current problems
- Ensure maintenance techs always know what needs to be done
- Pass your next maintenance audit
- Make better decisions with greater information and visibility to management
Maintenance Book is ideal for manufacturers, contruction companies, and mid-sized fleet operators,
but is so flexible, it can be used by any type of organization.
"I really like it. It's extremely easy to see past work. It's definitely faster than how we
used to do it, without question. A huge time saver." -- a maintenance tech at Bollig & Sons Excavating and Grading
An independent survey of 134 companies found that most maintenance managers prefer Maintenance Book.
Maintenance Book is:
- Easy to use - so your maintenance techs will actually use it.
- Simple to implement - it's web-based so there's nothing to install,
update, or back up (we take care of all of that on our end) and
no technical resources or knowledge are required.
- Affordable - it's priced based on the number of pieces of equipment
your organization maintains, so you only pay for what you use. Plus you can add
an unlimited number of users at no extra charge.
- Secure - you control who has access to your information and how much access they have.
Have additional questions? Contact Us.